These Matcha Brownie Energy Balls take less than 15 minutes to make and are a life-saver when you're on the go! They only have a few ingredients and are d-e-licious.
I strongly suggest making them in big batches and keep them in the fridge or freezer. You will want more.
1 cup Cashews
1/2 cup Walnuts
3/4 cup Cacao Powder
1/4 tsp Sea Salt
2 cups Pitted Dates
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 cup Matcha Powder
10 - 15 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350C/180F.
- Place cashews and walnuts on a rimmed baking sheet and roast until they are lightly brown and fragrant (7 - 9 minutes). Remove from the oven and cool.
- Add nuts to a food processor and pulse until nuts are finely ground. Add cocoa and salt and pulse to combine.
- Pit dates and add one by one through the feed tube of the food processor while it's running (it is a bad idea to add them all at once, I promise). You should end up with a mixture that resemble cake crumbs but sticks together when pressed. If it is not sticking together enough, simply add more dates.
- Combine dough with vanilla and use hands to fully mix all ingredients.
- Shape the dough into bite-sized balls. Roll them in matcha latte powder and serve!
Optional Ingredients: chia seeds, shredded coconut, cacao nibs, raisins, goji berries, ground flax seeds